- 6 fun and insightful video-based sessions
- In-class practice of simple yet transforming Bible reflection methods
- Tips for key Bible reading difficulties
- At-home, individual Bible reflection options between sessions
- Optional ongoing group resources
- Flexible session length: 50-90 minutes
- Strengthening the “ear of the heart” for reading Scripture
- Shifting from information-gathering to feeding the soul
- Cultivating daily courage to respond to God’s Word
- Handling story passages as well as teaching passages
- Tasting, savoring and digesting God’s word through the Bible
Preview Set Includes
- DVD PRESENTATIONS
With humor and practical insight, Joel Warne teaches nourishing methods of Scripture meditation that help participants move across the divide from knowing about God to knowing God.
- PARTICIPANT GUIDE
This participant guide includes key Bible meditation methods, inspiring classic quotes and prayers from the Scriptures, tips for Bible reading difficulties, quiet time aids, passages for at-home reflection, room for notes, a format for ongoing Scripture reflection groups and more.
- FACILITATOR GUIDE
The Facilitator Guide includes full outlines, materials, and leader tips for each session, plus a format for optional ongoing Bible reading groups after the course concludes.